Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
The term 'InsideWellington' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and newsletter publisher. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website or newsletters.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We take no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- We take no responsibliity for broken or missing material at linked website(s). Links are active at the time of publication, however we cannot guarantee their continued functioning.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website, or in our newsletters is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Changes to our Policy
InsideWellington reserves the right to amend the terms at any time. Users are deemed to be aware of and bound by the amendments to the terms upon publication on the website. You should review the terms periodically and before giving any information or confirming it to us.
If you have any questions about our terms & conditions or any other matter, please contact us.